You will need to make a Regularisation application to the local authority. This will inevitably involve opening-up works and possibly require provision for other items such as structural calculations and services installation certificates. We offer a service where we can assist you in the process.

Category: General

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *